Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday! NOT!. I hate Mondays and they hate me back. I work in Los Osos on Mondays and not my usual office in SLO. The computers hates Monday too and hence they don't work. Sometime between Fri and Sun they party too hard or whatever then don't show up to work. It's hard to work with an EMR when the "E" part is missing.
Being vegan was a challenge over the weekend. I had already planned that we would be off the diet a bit. Meat wasnt' the issue but the cheese and sour cream were tough to avoid. Altogether my only slip was  bit of feta cheese and a pork rib.
There's no picture of last nights dinner because Mark asked for a night off of Indian food. Instead I used Smart Meat to make a spaghetti sauce and put it over whole wheat past.
Next weekend we'll be camping. I'm planning the menu now to find some camping foods we can make vegan. Luckily we like Morning Star Farms sausage. I also bought some Bocca Burgers. Black bean Chili may make an appearance too.
Tonight is left overs.

No comments: