Sunday, August 12, 2007

knitting atrocity

While enjoying the company of friends and doing some pub knitting, I experienced a most astonishing knitting atrocity. Even now it's a horrid memory.
As I was sitting and knitting, talking to my friend Dave, an idiot, jerk, scum bag plopped 2 croquette's( fried potato balls) on my knitting needles . Yes fried goo sitting a top my needles in mid-knit. Outrage does little to describe my response.What type of evil, asshole would do that? I let go a torrent of explicatives that let him know he had committed a most egregious act against a knitter. I doubt he will show his greasy face there for quite sometime.

1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

What a revolting human being! He's lucky you didn't stab him with your needles. I woulda pulled out a pair of metal ones and had a go at him.