Sunday, June 24, 2012

Live oak festival was great . My favorite group was Melody of china. They play beautiful melodious music on traditional chinese instruments; not at all  like what my father listened to when I was growing up.
Here's a recipe for a vegan omlette. I used soyrizo as the filling. If you haven't tried soyrizo, you've got to give it a try. It tastes just like choizo but w/o the fat.
Jessica and I had dinner at sidecar last night. Good food and good drinks. And yes you can eat vegan there. We had Red Quinoa Tabouleh, very yummy but a bit salty.
My 21 day kickstart india trial has come to  an end but I am going to try and stay vegan as much as possible. I've learned that cheese and seafood are my weaknesses. I think seafood is ok depending on how it's cooked ( not fried). I do plan to continue as much as possible.
Today's adventure was taking Anika to get a Pygora goat. It was love at first sight for Anika!


No comments: